Friday 1 November 2013

Watch this short presentation and discover... How to Level Your World of Warcraft Character Solo From Level 1 to 90 The FASTEST Way Possible.
Default Leveled 1 – 90 in 2 days, 2 hours /played time
Yet another amazing result with Dugis!
“So I recently decided to reroll on a new server, and I wanted my hunter again (the class I have always played)
I transfered my heirlooms and started leveling my troll hunter right away, and this is the speed that I achieved!
This is all due to Dugis guides 

  • wow leveling guides cataclysm Level 1 – 60 GuidesWoW Leveling Guides, Alliance Horde, mist of pandaria
  • wow leveling guides burning crusade Level 60 – 70 Guides
  • wrath of the lich king, wotlk wow leveling guides Level 70 – 80 Guides
  • wow leveling guides cataclysm Level 80 – 85 Guides
  • wow leveling guides mist of pandaria Level 85 – 90 Guides
  • Fully automated with automatic step detection and automatic waypoints.
  • Simple and easy to use. Step-by-step instructions.
  • Compatible with ANY level character.
  • Compatible with Recruit-a-friend, Dungeons Heirlooms and PVP leveling.
  • Lightweight and doesn’t slow down your computer.





0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Harap Komentar dengan baik dan santun.